In case you're wondering, i'm still very much alive. thannkewss! ohk. very long time didn't post already. but after much pester-ration i have to make this post. =x - you know who you are - hehs. xD i said if no happenings means no post. so what's this post for? GPGT, GVGT but i dun wan expose ytd taupok but i want to say sorry to weipingggz. lmao. actually this post is dedicated to you one rahhs. =x you should know why so.
ytd as miie was going bak hme den ish say buais to all riaos pruss including euus, chius ish dumb dumb stand at dere wanna ride bak hme tuu but ish boh tell miie. moii tot chius gonna stay overnite lorrs. chius ish beri cute luhhs. miie ish halveway in expressway riaos den euus ish call. miie was rikes WTH? jitao stunn.
simplified version here - Eh. You very cute hor. Yesterday my cab came and was heading back home but before I said byebye to all. I thought everyone was staying overnight so didn't ask if anyone needs a ride back. But you didn't tell me you were going back home!!! ]:By time you called i was already at the expressway. I was like GG! I felt very bad lor. =/ Remeber my drinks treat hor. Chocolate oreo smoothie or milk tea you want? hehs. AND WHERES MY 6 PLUS DOLLARS QR?! :D