islenska 06.07.06 ______Simply ME`!
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4618076419140364769?origin\x3dhttp://simplicatedness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nowadays the fast food more and more expensive.
Two days ago I went mac eat fish burger, they were still selling 2 bucks burgers with coffee.
But you know as today I went macdonald, all the 2 bucks increase to $2.50 lah ~
I see the pricings now directly affected my cravings for it ~ And I think I should boycott mac soon X:
Sorry Ronald this might be my last meal with you ._. lols ~

While I was typing this entry, Jiaxin msn-ed interrupted me with her english and then her fabulous chinese.
Asking if I'm going for Sentosa tomorrow, but I said I kinda dislike outdoors.
Then she commented I'm acting
宅男 but sorry that word meant guys that always stay at home either playing computer or reading manga, so it does not applies to me xP ~
This time I will miss the outing, but next time I said that we will organise an "indoor outing" to her house and I would definitely come and create an havoc before going off ;D




Pew&Pew` @* 11:35 PM
__________________________________________________________________




About

Photobucket
Tian Xiang, Vanilla
18+

Adores

New specs
External hdd
PSP slim


Craves

Bubble Teas
Ice Creams
Subway meals
Kway chap
Dimsum
Lobsters
Ramen
NYP Chicken Rice


Contact


vanilla_cream9@hotmail.com



Tagboard~!